cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Server Stored Procedure Snap hangs when returning data

Fischerd
New Contributor

Hello,

I’m working with a Stored Procedure that has no input variables and returns about 4800 rows of data. When I build out my pipeline and validate, the procedure returns the first 50 rows successfully (as expected). However, when I go for an actual execution the pipeline hangs on that particular snap.

Given that my pipeline works when validating, I don’t think there is a connectivity issue. I don’t know if there is some action I need to take in order to handle larger data sets?

Any information or insight here would be very helpful

Thank you
Dan

Edit: Here is a screen shot of the pipeline execution in the dashboard. It will hang at exactly 1024 docs each time image

9 REPLIES 9

Can you share your account settings pls? Which driver jar are you using?

Ok, here is the account
and here is the jar file

The problem might be, and probably is, in the downstream snaps.

Try and isolate the snap to properly test and confirm if the problem is really in the SQL Server Execute.

Hi [bojanvelevski],thanks, you are right, I disabled the snaps after the error pipeline (PE3) and the SQL Execute runs no problem; so there must be something wrong with the snaps further down the stream, I can investigate those.
Thanks very much.

Thanks, I was not able to replicate the issue just with the SQL Server snaps in the pipeline. Can you share your pipeline here to atleast show the downstream snaps after the Sql Server snap?