cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ultra lineage

PSAmmirata
Employee
Employee

Iโ€™m confused about the concept of maintaining lineage in an ultra pipeline. Specifically whatโ€™s needed to maintain lineage? And, what types of actions will break lineage? Is there any documentation that better explains this?

Iโ€™ve created a simple ultra pipeline that consists of a mapper snap that does not have pass through enabled and it works. I donโ€™t understand how lineage is maintained in this instance.

11 REPLIES 11

malladi
New Contributor II

I canโ€™t send the runtime URL. as it has some clinent info.

This is a known regression and can be worked around by clicking โ€œshow more detailsโ€ and youโ€™ll see the underlying issue reported by that Salesforce snap. If you donโ€™t want to work around it, then you can reach out to support and they can assist you with rolling back the change. The change is caused by a new ultra scheduling feature that should improve the start up time of ultra tasks.

malladi
New Contributor II

Screenshot 2022-12-15 211357

@tlikarish In show more details the reason given is Generic streaming allocation at salesforce end and the reason due to the pipeline failure is lineage issue. I am not sure how both of these issues co relate to each other.

The lineage tracking is only used in an ultra pipeline when there is an open input view and is used to make sure the document was completely processed by the pipeline before being acknowledged. Since your pipeline has no open inputs, then the lineage tracking is not required. The error is a false positive and should be disregarded in this case.

malladi
New Contributor II

Then you are saying that this issue will be fixed? Because this is affecting the purpose of ultra pipeline.