cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to connect my Sales-force account

Kunal_Singh
New Contributor

Hi ,

Could anyone help me in connecting my Sales force account as iโ€™m unable to do so. Also please let me know how to get the data from the schema from an custom object.

Here is the thing which Iโ€™m facing โ€œFailed to validate account: Failed to validate account, Cause: {โ€˜statusCodeโ€™=โ€˜403โ€™, โ€˜messageโ€™=โ€˜The request has been refused. Verify that the logged-in user has appropriate permissions.โ€™, โ€˜responseโ€™=โ€˜[{โ€œmessageโ€:โ€œThe REST API is not enabled for this Organization.โ€,โ€œerrorCodeโ€:โ€œAPI_DISABLED_FOR_ORGโ€}]โ€™} (Reason: {โ€˜statusCodeโ€™=โ€˜403โ€™, โ€˜messageโ€™=โ€˜The request has been refused. Verify that the logged-in user has appropriate permissions.โ€™, โ€˜responseโ€™=โ€˜[{โ€œmessageโ€:โ€œThe REST API is not enabled for this Organization.โ€,โ€œerrorCodeโ€:โ€œAPI_DISABLED_FOR_ORGโ€}]โ€™}; Resolution: Please verify if the provided credentials are correct)โ€

Thanks
Kunal

3 REPLIES 3

ashokk
New Contributor

Which version of Sales force you are using? Generally, trail version does not support APIs.

Kunal_Singh
New Contributor

it is the trailhead which iโ€™m using currently.

I hope this is different than developer version. Pls register in developer version site.