cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Snap for JDBC that runs stored procedure and returns status and results...like SQL execute snap

jcornelius
New Contributor III

I need a snap like the SQL execute snap that returns both the results and the status but is for JDBC stored procedureโ€ฆdoes one exist

16 REPLIES 16

nickshore
New Contributor II

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. I did actually to get it to execute a stored procedure via the Oracle Execute Snap with the following syntax.

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 14.57.24

Thanks

Nick

sanjaynayak
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Any info how to call Sybase store procedure.

Hi @sanjaynayak

Please see other comments about restrictions invoking stored procedures using the Generic JDBC Execute snap. What kinds of stored procedures do you want to invoke? We donโ€™t have a Sybase snap pack, but think SAP bought them 2010-ish. We do have an SAP HANA snap pack, but am really less familiar with it, but could find out more information.

sanjaynayak
New Contributor III

Itโ€™s sybase store procedure

@sanjaynayak

I know you had mentioned Sybase, and the reference to SAP HANA clearly indicates that I have less experience with this DB, and not helpful to you. Iโ€™ve actually tagged another developer who has done some recent work with stored procedures across all of our snaps. So, you may hear some more from him.

Using a Sybase JDBC driver, we should be able to invoke a stored procedure, but again, there are some constraints using this snap. I can do a little more research, and maybe other dev will be able to say a bit more too.