cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Introducing SnapLabs: Discover the Future of Data Integration!

AaronK
Employee
Employee

Hello SnapLogic Community!

We are beyond excited to introduce SnapLabs, our brand-new innovation hub, designed to offer you a unique, early-access experience of our most innovative features and capabilities. Today, we open the doors to our first batch of SnapLabs explorers!

Our first major highlight in SnapLabs is SnapGPT, a generative AI-based solution that revolutionizes the creation of pipelines, SQL queries, mappings, sample data, and pipeline documentation. Please note, as this is still in beta, there are some limitations.

As part of the SnapLabs community, youโ€™re invited to:

• Explore SnapGPT and other upcoming solutions before they are officially released!
  • Provide invaluable feedback to help shape our future offerings.
  • Attend exclusive webinars, workshops, and special events.

Remember, SnapLabs is an ephemeral environment, resetting every 30 days, so thereโ€™s always something new and exciting to discover!

Youโ€™ll receive an email shortly with links to log into your SnapLogic account. For any questions or need for assistance, please reach us on our dedicated SnapLabs community channel.

With that said, thank you for being a part of this groundbreaking journey and happy exploring!

Aaron Kesler
AI/ML Products & Services @ SnapLogic
5 REPLIES 5

Jeremiah
Employee
Employee

Iโ€™m very excited about the launch of SnapLabs. For all of my career either building or using Enterprise software, Iโ€™ve always wanted a place for experimentation and to be able to see the early work progress and mature. Iโ€™m stoked that we are able to do this now. I canโ€™t wait to see how the community does or doesnโ€™t take advantage of this opportunity to explore new early-stage work and to provide input to help make SnapLogic a better platform for all of us.

clinton_hemmant
New Contributor II

Hi, How do we get access to SnapLabs?

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Hi @clinton_hemmant, it looks like there were some website changes. I'm checking to make sure I have the correct link for you.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

@clinton_hemmant

Diane Miller
Community Manager