User Activity

Hi All, I Have requirement to push data to S3 using parquet writer, when i tried to push, I am getting the below error PN: I am able to push data using parquet writer using Hadooplex, but not able to push using Groundplex Snaplex nodes Failed to init...
Hi All, We are working in Archiving the file from HDFS and so we are looking for a snap or a workaround process to achieve the file Move, Copy and Delete from HDFS to HDFS Any helpful insights would be appreciated!! Thanks. Aravind
Hi All, I tried to upload tableau datasource file using Snaplogic Tableau Rest API Snap and got the below error Please Note: I am able to get the data from Tableau Server via Tableau Rest API snap please share your insights on it
Hi, Is there any way to execute a command line scripts (Ex: Power shell)? Our scenario is to execute a set of commands (which is located over in a server, where we could establish a connection through an FTP/SFTP) at the end of load completion for an...
Hello All, For past two weeks, am not able to run/validate the pipelines and receiving Snaplex node have reached their limits !! I have checked the active nodes (2 nodes are active), Checked whether any pipelines are running ( No pipelines are runnin...
Kudos from
Kudos given to