cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password option not work

sdeng
New Contributor II

Hi,

I used to use SSO to do the logins to snaplogic, but now I was added to another org, then I cannot login to any of the org now. I got this error:

I want to try to use the username/password to login. But I don’t have a password for my account, so I tried the forgot password option. I’ve tried this option for a couple of times. But I won’t get any email to reset the password. Can anyone help with it? Or tell me what should I do?

Thanks,
Susan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If SnapLogic login is disabled for the user account, only SSO login is allowed, then forgot password will not send an email with the reset link. For security reasons, to avoid disclosing whether a user account exists, there is no error message to indicate that the email is not being sent.

If the account is still locked out, do reach out to support@snaplogic.com to help investigate further.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

pnarayan
Employee
Employee

Hi there. You would have to to get taken off one of those orgs. Probably the one where you are manually added.

sdeng
New Contributor II

But I need to work on both of the orgs. I have to keep both. Is there a way to fix this?

Hi Susan - I dont believe you can keep both. It would violate security standards. I would create a ticket with support. They may have a better answer.

Maybe trying creating the manual user with a different email?