Following are the steps to be followed whilst trying to identify the IP address of a Cloudplex Node:
- Login to https://elastic.snaplogic.com
- Go to Dashboard and change the Org to the customer’s org to which their Cloudplex is associated with.
- Click on the Cloudplex so it shows the associated nodes and note down their names.
- Copy and paste the following link on the same browser instance:
- Example: https://elastic.snaplogic.com/api/1/rest/slserver/ccinfo/Target
- Please make sure you have installed a JSON View and JSON Formatter extensions installed for your browser (if Chrome or equivalent if Firefox), prior to executing this step.
- Search for the node name in the browser.
- Look for a entry called “uri” and the value it has. An example of how it would look like would be http://prodxl-jcc261.fullsail.snaplogic.com:8090
- Remove the “http://” and “:8090” from the above string and copy the rest. In this example it would be prodxl-jcc261.fullsail.snaplogic.com
- Open a new terminal (or command prompt if Windows) and execute the following command:
- ping prodxl-jcc261.fullsail.snaplogic.com
- Note that the IP address is returned.