cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Azure Storage/Azure Blob Storage

jsgeronimo
New Contributor II

I am trying to create an Azure Blob Reader but I keep encountering this error:

Error: Directory not found or access denied: wasb:///storage@janoswsl.blob.core.windows.net/; Reason: com.snaplogic.snaps.hadoop.BinaryAzureAccount cannot be cast to com.snaplogic.snaps.hadoop.KerberosAccount; Resolution: Please check if the directory exists, you have access right and all Snap properties and credentials are valid.

Failure: Unable to read from wasb:///janoswsl.blob.core.windows.net/storage/globalweather.xml, Reason: java.io.IOException: Failed to open input stream for WASB path: wasb:///janoswsl.blob.core.windows.net/storage/globalweather.xml, detail: The specifed resource name contains invalid characters., Resolution: Please address the reported issue.

I also tried replacing wasb with wasbs but I still get the same error.
Here are some screenshots of my pipeline and I used cyberduck tool to verify I can successfully connect to the Azure storage. I am not sure if using a trial account for Azure is causing this.

30 pm

45 pm

and a cyberduck screenshot
59 pm

5 REPLIES 5

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Which version of the Hadoop Snap Pack are you using?
There have been some fixes to the Snap Pack since the 4.10 release: https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/48169034/4.10+Snap+Patch+Release+Notes

Diane Miller
Community Manager

jsgeronimo
New Contributor II

Hi dmiller,

we are using version snapsmrc414 - which i think is version 4.10 release according to this link:

https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1438714/Snap+Pack+Versions+by+Release

Thanks!

Still trying to figure out as to how it is working in Cyberduck and not in the snaplogic canvas.

I"m talking with Dev about it. I believe there is a known issue.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

There was an update Snap Pack deployed last night, hadoop3887, that should address this issue.

Diane Miller
Community Manager