cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Wish List

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

I wanted to create a single thread for ideas to help improve your SnapLogic Community.

What else would you like to see here? Are there additional categories or subcategories we may have missed? Do you want to see some regularly scheduled posts or discussions? If so, what topics would you like to see these on?

Let us know your thoughts. Weโ€™ll see what we can do and plan from there.

UPDATES

• Added Enhancement Requests as a Category at Product Managementโ€™s request.
  • Added โ€œTesting, Deployment and Automationโ€ as a subcategory of Designing Pipelines.
  • Added the ability to mark a response to your thread as a Solution.

Diane Miller
Community Manager
6 REPLIES 6

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Itโ€™s been a couple months since we last looked at this. As we are now over 600 users, weโ€™d like to know what else you want to see in our Community. To date, itโ€™s mostly been a Q&A forum and a some announcements. What else would be useful for your here?

Diane Miller
Community Manager

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Itโ€™s been way too long since I revisited this topic, so here I am ๐Ÿ™‚
Itโ€™s the beginning of a new year and time to see if we can make any improvements to make this a better Community for you.

Iโ€™d like some input from our wonderful users to see what else they would like to see in the Community. Some ideas could be:

• Other categories/subcategories
  • Any kind of knowledge or regularly occurring content
  • Additional user groups (did you know we had user groups?.. ok one user group, but there is room for more)

No guarantees everything can be done, or when (depending on task, time involved, etc), but if you donโ€™t ask, I might not think of it on my own.

Diane Miller
Community Manager