cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Successful Snaplogic Pipeline Validation not showing sample output

maheshpraut
New Contributor

The following issue has cropped in last 3 or 4 days. I am unable to get/view the sample 50 document output for my pipeline when I validate it successfully.

I am not sure if I accidently changed some setting which I am unable to restore now or if this is real problem.

This is happening only for new pipelines and not for older oneโ€™s.

For older pipelines the validation looks fine and it shows me 50 document sample output.

For the newer pipelines the validation is not showing sample output but successful validation.

Here is what I did without success- cleared my browser cookies, history, browser restart and moved over from chrome to firefox.

How can this problem be resolved , am I missing something here?

10 REPLIES 10

steffeck
New Contributor II

Did anyone find a solution? I also do not see any preview anymore. I check with other team members and they have the same.
I just do not get any preview icon anymore.

Hi @tarena @steffeck

Sorry Tom for not replying sooner. There may be an issue here. Iโ€™m helping zero in on this problem. I may ask both of you to create a support ticket to help escalate this issue, but first want to get feedback from some of our other dev teams. Iโ€™ll update this thread today.

There has been a recent issue with pipeline validation not showing preview data for a customer which was fixed by restarting their node. There may have been some file system attention too. I would suggest creating a support ticket to resolve this.

Iโ€™m not sure of the version of platform you are running, but this issue has been fixed in 4.27. There is a patch available for 4.26 (ie, patch 3 or later).

https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/2289532940/August+2021+4.26+Release+Notes

• Fixed an issue where some validated Pipelines would not show preview data.
    14 Oct 2021 main-10631 - Patch 3

Hopefully, this is useful.

steffeck
New Contributor II

let me check and try it out a restart. we are running 4.27 already.