What is an Activity Summary email?
The “Activity Summary” is an email sent out to members of the SnapLogic Communitywho haven’t logged in within a specific period with a collection of the most popular content since their last visit. The email includes the following:
- Some activity statistics to emphasize activity levels
- A list of the most popular topics
- A selection of the most popular posts
- Links of topics that are “New for you”
The Activity Summary is sent only when the member has not logged into the Community, or been sent an email from the Community in the last week. This email will continue to be sent out until the user logs in again (at which point the counter is rest) or until one year since the user last logged in (when the account is treated as abandoned).
Individual users have the ability to determine some of what is included and how often they receive it.
A user can go to
Preferences from the menu under their user icon in the upper right and do the following:
- change the mailing frequency
- uncheck the box to set the frequency to
- to allow content from new users to be included