cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Using the power of data introspection and SnapLogic's Amazon S3 Snap to access your data!

ajain
Former Employee

We believe in a simple, click not code approach to integration. In this video, you can see how simple it is to access your data from amazon S3 buckets. Let me know what you think!

7 REPLIES 7

venkat
New Contributor

Hi Ajain,

I am trying access data lying in IAM Roleโ€™s S3 bucket. When i pass Access ID and Secret Key. Its throwing a error
Can please help me out how to access S3 bucket from IAM role or IAM user?

Error log:-
Failure: Cannot find S3 file: s3://mybucketname/data.csv, Reason: The specified bucket does not exist (Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 404; Error Code: NoSuchBucket; Request ID: 1D516FE5835DE551),
Extended request ID: JCONk3oV2OZzzEuvyGekgpULJIpkaD2gLUrCDDvIlDlgJE=, Resolution: Check for valid URL, AWS credential and permission.

I have validated the AWS credentials using AWSCLI Its working. But in snaplogic, am facing issue

Regards,
Venkat

Venkat,

S3 paths require three slashes, s3:///mybucketname/data.csv

Diane Miller
Community Manager

venkat
New Contributor

Hey,

Sorry i misspelled it. I have used three /// but still not luck

ajain
Former Employee

Hi Venkat I would recommend filing a case with our support team - If you are an authorized user, simply email support@snaplogic.com to auto-create a ticket.
It seems that the error youโ€™re seeing indicates the bucket with that name is not present.