cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Newsletter, November 2023

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

November started off with Integreat London. If you were not able to attend, we will be uploading some of the videos. Watch the registration page and while you are there, pre-register to be notified about next yearโ€™s event.

Of note in the Integration Nation, please complete the Community Feedback Survey: Let us know your thoughts on the Integration Nation community platform โ€” whatโ€™s working, whatโ€™s not, and where to go from here. As the year winds down, weโ€™ll look at out what people are doing and what changes we need to make. (Also let me know if you have issues trying to complete it.) Expect to see new and updated programs to kick off after the new year.

As those of us in the US reflect this week on what we are thankful for, I am thankful to have the experience to be your Community Manager and watch the peer support between our members. Since we started this community more than six years ago, I have seen some of you become great assistants to Integration Nation members of all levels. Some of you Iโ€™ve met in person at Integreat or through webinars, some I may only know here in our community, and there are others Iโ€™m still getting to know. Regardless of how long youโ€™ve been apart of the Nation, you all make this world work and I appreciate all of you.

Diane Miller
Community Manager
0 REPLIES 0