cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

401 Error using Https in API REST GET call

debra_paponette
New Contributor

In house API call that works well in all browsers and postman returns โ€œREST API service endpoint returned error result: status code = 401, reason phrase = Unauthorized, refer to the error_entity field in the error view document for more detailsโ€ when using the REST snap

The following was tried and the issue persist
-Create account from REST GET similar to what is used to access API from browser (NTLM)
-Trust all certificates settings checked on REST snap
-โ€˜Keep-aliveโ€™ connection added to Header settings
-Cookie details added to Header settings

Does anyone have any suggestion to assist in getting this error fixed

33 REPLIES 33

Honestly, Iโ€™m stumped. This would take more time to investigate. If you havenโ€™t submitted a ticket with our Support team, I suggest doing so now. Sorry I couldnโ€™t find an answer.

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

I moved Garrettโ€™s thread to API query invalid in SnapLogic, but valid in Postman to separate the issue as itโ€™s slightly different.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

Garrett
New Contributor II

I have tried tons of combinations of these and none of them worked. So sending a screen shot really is not very valuable.

tharunm
New Contributor II

Everyone,
I hope this issue cleared by now, just posting this so that it helps someone when they check for solutions.
Iโ€™ve run into a similar issue with a weather API. Two things to be modified here. I see that the query parameter values arenโ€™t toggled, thatโ€™s the reason the REST GET isnโ€™t fetching the data. and the service URL should be within quotes, e.g. โ€œhttps://example.com/product?โ€