cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone got a SOAP Execute against a Workday Tenant Working?

AdrianH
New Contributor II

Any help much appreciated in this regard in terms of sample envelopes you can share or validated WSDL, currently using v28.1 which doesn’t validate in XMLSpy although it seems to work with SOAPUI

Yours,

Adrian

22 REPLIES 22

AdrianH
New Contributor II

Thanks for the help and the prompt response…and yes 28.1 not v28.1 in the workday snap.

I had crossed my wires, thought you were referring to the URL for the WSDL in the soap snap.

Ok I’ve switched the SOAP snap to use WSSE instead of basic authentication and now I’m getting tenant not available due to patching notification so not good but not bad

On the workday snap front getting the following when pressing the validate button:

failure: Cannot connect to the endpoint reason: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://wd3-impl-services1.workday.com/ccx/service/Arriva3/Integrations/v28.1?wsdl resolution: Please file a defect against the snap

Thought this should be validating against the following instead:

https://wd3-impl-services1.workday.com/ccx/service/Arriva3/v28.1?wsdl

Not sure how …integrations… snuck in.

AdrianH
New Contributor II

Ok just checked and the tenant is not being patched and is available through other means, but still getting the following when executing the SOAP Execute using WSSE security:

An exception occurred while executing the SOAP request
Resolution
Verify the input data is correct
Reason
tenant is temporarily unavailable due to server patching

pavan44
New Contributor III

What was the solution for the above failure message. Even I am facing the same issue with SOAP Execute snap

nisars
New Contributor III

Hi Pavan, we actually used the workday snaps instead of soap execute and found they are easier to understand for debugging too

sdeng
New Contributor II

How to run web service with validation only( parameter X-Validate-Only = 1 ) by using workday write?