cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Get Token API Post method Failing

SnapWizard
New Contributor III

I am have a snap that makes a POST API call to get token an a 2nd snap that uses the token to make another api call to get data. When I execute the pipeline there are no visible errors untill I look at the Pipeline statistics where an error is displayed as follows:com.snaplogic.snap.api.SnapDataException: Failed to execute HTTP request. Reason: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target
Resolution: Please check the Snap properties.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SnapWizard
New Contributor III

My problem was solved by selecting the โ€œTrust all certificatesโ€ checkbox

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

The customer API endpoint may be behind a self-signed certificate. The REST Snap Pack supports providing a Trust Store where the self-signed cert can be trusted; in this case, the cloudplex doesnโ€™t need to be updated. You should create a Support ticket to resolve this.

SnapWizard
New Contributor III

What is strange is that I can connect and retrieve data making the call using postman

Iโ€™m not that familiar with Postman. Is SSL Certificate Verification enabled?

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Any HTTP header key-value pairs not defined in the REST Post that should be?

Diane Miller
Community Manager

SnapWizard
New Contributor III

@dmiller No all header key-value pairs are defined. We have other pipelines set up the same way that is succeeding. The difference between them and this one is the base url. I am able to access the endpoint using other API Testing tools.