cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have used File Reader in one of my pipelines and when i test it, i am getting error as - "Pipeline has no unlinked input views, but there is input data"

Nidhi
New Contributor II

Please find the screenshot of my pipeline:

Kindly help in resolving this issue.

7 REPLIES 7

What exactly you need to do with the request body data ? Because if you are sending a POST request you need to have an open output view to process the data, can you elaborate a little bit on the data that you are posting ? I don’t know the logic that should be implemented but if I get an idea of what you need to do with the data that you are sending I could probably help.

Nidhi
New Contributor II

Sure. I need to pass the user id in the request body of the rest api call which in turn gets passed as query param to get the profile details so i need an open output view .
Also, i need to pass the access_token as header parameter of the same rest api call to authenticate it which is in the File Reader.
So i need to pass both.

If that’s the case you can leave everything as it is ( don’t remove the file reader or anything ), just add a JSON Parser and use Join ( Inner with 1 = 1 ) between the JSON parsed data and the data that is coming out of the File Reader ( use the join before the Router ), this way you’ll always have the user id and the access_token parameters available and you can use them with the REST Get snaps correspondingly.