cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Modify the Date format on SOAP Execute

jebv
New Contributor

Hello Snaplogic community,

I have an issue when I try to crรฉate a recrod with soap execution, I try to crรฉate a vendorBill on netsuite but when execute the Pipeline I receive the below error.

Failure: An error occurred while executing the SOAP request, Reason: java.text.ParseException: Invalid dateTime format: $record.createdDate, Resolution: Please verify that the request data is valid

Iโ€™m using the souap execute and netsuite create snaps. Is there any way to modify the date format when the soap execute generate the template?

Best regards

1 REPLY 1

RogerSramkoski
Employee
Employee

If you have not already, I recommend that you contact SnapLogic Support to assist with the situation.

In a general sense, it sounds like the data format returned by your SOAP Execute snap is not the format NetSuite is expecting and a Mapper snap will be needed to correct the SOAP results. According to NetSuiteโ€™s documentation for Vendor Bill at http://www.netsuite.com/help/helpcenter/en_US/srbrowser/Browser2017_1/script/record/vendorbill.html, the filed is a โ€˜datetimeโ€™ type and is not required. The SOAP Execute snap may be returning the data as a string.