cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NetSuite Integration

Jagdish_Manikon
New Contributor

Can you help us figuring out in configuring the Custom fields related to same object and different objects of Netsuite through snaplogic.

Is there a way for us to add the custom fields to the existing object from different objects or can we configure the custom fields to the object.

24 REPLIES 24

So you are saying that the snap is configured with CustomerPayment as the Object type, and that you are looking for a custom field on that type which specifies an invoice number? Please verify that the Applies To section of that custom fieldโ€™s definition shows CUSTOMER PAYMENT is checked, as shown in this screen shot:

41%20pm

The Object is a Customer Payment and the field i am looking inside the object is the invoice Number. What corresponding field would be the invoice number in the Customer Payment Object i know there is a payment Number which is the Unique auto generated Id by NetSuite. I am looking to know how this payment would be associated to particular invoice.

The custom fields are specific to your NetSuite account. Please review the custom field definitions in your NetSuite UI to find the one youโ€™re looking for, or ask the person who defined the custom fields.

Its not part of the custom fields but the NetSuite third party told it belongs to the invoice sub object which is part of the Customer Payment root object. But i donโ€™t see any sub object invoice.

I donโ€™t either. Hereโ€™s the schema documentation for Customer Payment:
http://www.netsuite.com/help/helpcenter/en_US/srbrowser/Browser2018_1/schema/record/customerpayment....

Please ask this third party to explain more exactly what they are talking about.