cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtain Rest API curl to run in postman directly

Deepti
New Contributor II

Hi @koryknick, Is there any way we can obtain exact curl for the Rest API call we are making in snaplogic that can be directly used for running in postman so as to validate the rest api call params?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

koryknick
Employee
Employee

If you are using the HTTP Client snap for the call, you can enable Debug option in the snap and look at the response, which will contain a "debug" element with all the details of the call.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

koryknick
Employee
Employee

If you are using the HTTP Client snap for the call, you can enable Debug option in the snap and look at the response, which will contain a "debug" element with all the details of the call.

Deepti
New Contributor II

Hi @koryknick, Thanks for the prompt reply!

I was using REST POST snap but as suggested when I switched to HTTP Client, was able to see that.

Just one question here furthermore, while trying to choose the already existing REST OAuth 2.0 Account here in HTTP Client snap, to my wonder I could not find that list and had to recreate/duplicate the account here once more. Why is that so?

Best Regards,

Deepti

@Deepti - each snap pack has its own set of accounts.  Since the REST POST is in the REST snap pack and HTTP Client is in the API Suite snap pack, the account are not compatible.

Hope this helps!

PS - Please remember to mark my previous reply as the solution to your question so this thread can be closed.

Deepti
New Contributor II

Thanks as always @koryknick 🙂