cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Soap Execute Snap defect - File defect against snap

wani-amol
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am trying to run a SOAP call which calls Oracle AR. The pipeline consists of two snaps, a mapper which passes an account number to the soap execute snap and the SOAP execute snap uses that account number to fire off a find customer account call in Oracle AR.
I executed the SOAP call by itself and it runs. When I attach it to a mapper for input, it fails giving the error below:

Failure: An error occurred while retrieving view schema, Reason: com.snaplogic.document.schema.model.ArrayItemsNode cannot be cast to com.snaplogic.document.schema.model.ObjectSchemaNode, Resolution: Please file a defect against the snap

Can someone help me fix this issue? Thanks!

-Amol

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks. Can you please share the SOAP Execute settings? WSDL URL, etc.

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

Youโ€™ve run into a bug in our schema generation code. Iโ€™m creating a bug ticket for this issue.

wani-amol
New Contributor III

Thanks for your quick response. Appreciate it. Can you provide an estimate as to by when will this be resolved?

Iโ€™m sorry that I canโ€™t provide an estimate, but for the record, the ticket number is PLAT-4698.

Hi @ptaylor

Iโ€™m facing the same issue, should I open a ticket with support or is there something I need to do in our ORG?

Here is the stacktrace:

SnapCompletionService
`com.snaplogic.api.ExecutionException: An error occurred while parsing the request document:
Error: java.lang.NullPointerException; Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException; Resolution: Please file a defect against the snap
at com.snaplogic.snap.api.xml.XmlUtilsImpl.stripNodeAndAttributeNodesWithNullablesOld(XmlUtilsImpl.java:592)
at com.snaplogic.snap.api.xml.XmlUtilsImpl.stripElementsAndAttributesExceptSOAPHeader(XmlUtilsImpl.java:512)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.soap.SoapExecute.process(SoapExecute.java:807)
at com.snaplogic.snap.api.ExecutionUtil.process(ExecutionUtil.java:106)
at com.snaplogic.snap.api.ExecutionUtil.execute(ExecutionUtil.java:70)
at com.snaplogic.snap.api.SimpleSnap.execute(SimpleSnap.java:70)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.executeSnap(SnapRunnableImpl.java:800)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.executeForSuggest(SnapRunnableImpl.java:647)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.doRun(SnapRunnableImpl.java:856)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.call(SnapRunnableImpl.java:435)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.call(SnapRunnableImpl.java:117)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Content is not allowed in prolog.
at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
at java.xml/javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.snaplogic.snap.api.xml.XmlUtilsImpl.stripNodeAndAttributeNodesWithNullablesOld(XmlUtilsImpl.java:575)
โ€ฆ 16 more
Reason: Invalid XML document encountered
Resolution: Please verify the validity of the XML document

Error Fingerprint[0] = efp:com.snaplogic.snap.api.xml.N8LC_FhV
Error Fingerprint[1] = efp:com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.m-xH8Pvq`

Thank you
Angel Villalobos.