cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SQL server snap - Unexpected Re-throwing connection error

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hi Community,

I was trying to access SQL server via snaplogic but I wasnโ€™t successful as I was facing an issue with the connection. Below are the two error messages when I tried with different plexes.

Error while validating with groundplex
Failed to validate account: Failed to retrieve a database connection. Cause: The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: โ€œUnexpected rethrowingโ€. (Reason: The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: โ€œUnexpected rethrowingโ€.; Resolution: Address the reported issue.)

Error while validating with cloudplex:
Failed to validate account: Failed to retrieve a database connection. Cause: The TCP/IP connection to the host ***********************, port 1433 has failed. Error: โ€œnull. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.โ€. (Reason: The TCP/IP connection to the host ****************************, port 1433 has failed. Error: โ€œnull. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.โ€.; Resolution: Address the reported issue.)

JDBC drives that I used:

1. mssql-jdbc-9.4.0.jre8
  2. mssql-jdbc-7.4.1.jre8
  3. mssql-jdbc-10.2.0.jre8.jar
  4. mssql-jdbc-7.4.1.jre11.jar*

Details:

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me on this.

Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hello Community,

As the issue is related to firewall, we raised a request the vendor(SQL server) to whitelist our IPs to resolve the persisting issue of re-throwing error.

Thank you.