cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

nagrajps
New Contributor

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced โ†’ [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:249)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.ensureDependenciesAreResolved (MojoExecutor.java:246)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:200)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:154)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:146)

17 REPLIES 17

Hi, When can i expect the 4.15 build available, hence i can take the latest build and work.

Not sure why the maven artifacts that went out Friday didnโ€™t help, but the GA will be this Saturday.

As a work around Iโ€™ll provide the jar and you can download and install that into your .m2 cache. To do that use this command, but substitute your path for the one I used in -Dfile=<path to downloaded jar>. I was able to build the demo snap pack after installing this, but let me know if you have more issues.

$ mvn install:install-file -Dfile=/Users/tim/Downloads/commons-csv-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.zip -DgroupId=org.apache.commons -DartifactId=commons-csv -Dpackaging=jar -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Maven Stub Project (No POM) 1
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.4:install-file (default-cli) @ standalone-pom ---
[INFO] Installing /Users/tim/Downloads/commons-csv-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar to /Users/tim/.m2/repository/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.0-SNAPSHOT/commons-csv-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
[INFO] Total time: 0.463s
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Nov 06 10:18:56 EST 2018
[INFO] Final Memory: 7M/309M

commons-csv-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.zip (34.1 KB)

nagrajps
New Contributor

Ok, please let me know when to take the latest update from the repository, and what are the actions i have to perform.

nagrajps
New Contributor

I have taken the latest maven build from the repository, however when i open it from the eclipse, i am getting below exceptions,

Missing artifact jdk.tools:jdk.tools:jar:1.8 pom.xml /demosnappack line 4 Maven Dependency Problem
Missing artifact org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT p
.xml /demosnappack line 4 Maven Dependency Problem
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.snaplogic.tools:snappack-installer:4.9.0.M1:generate-schema (execution: default, phase: compile) pom.xml /demosnappack line 353 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem
Project configuration is not up-to-date with pom.xml. Select: Maven->Update Projectโ€ฆ from the project context menu or use Quick Fix. demosnappack line 1 Maven Configuration Problem
The container โ€˜Maven Dependenciesโ€™ references non existing library โ€˜C:\Users\s771106.m2\repository\org\apache\commons\commons-csv\1.0-SNAPSHOT\commons-csv-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jarโ€™ demosnappack Build path Build Path Problem

nagrajps
New Contributor

Hi tlikarish,
After following your steps the issue got resolved, however i am getting similar issue for some other jar file as well, can you please share the com.snaplogic:mrjob:jar:4.0 jar file.

Exception:
[WARNING] The POM for com.snaplogic:mrjob:jar:4.0 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details