cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

nagrajps
New Contributor

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced → [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:249)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.ensureDependenciesAreResolved (MojoExecutor.java:246)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:200)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:154)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:146)

17 REPLIES 17

That’s just a warning and is safe to ignore. SnapLogic will have to clean up it’s dependencies to prevent that from showing up in the future.

Are you able to deploy the snap pack?

nagrajps
New Contributor

Hi tlikarish,
I am able to deploy the demo snap pack and the snaps are executing without issue, however when i create a new java code by copy pasting of Doc generator demo code and changed the class name, loaded into snap packs i am error.

For creating new snap, 4 steps i have followed,

1. I have copied the Doc generator demo code and changed the name to DoubleDocGenerator.java and didn’t changed any logic inside the code.
  2. The java class name is added into pom.xml file like this(
    <snap.classes>
    com.snaplogic.snaps.CharacterCounter,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.CurrencyConverter,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.DocConsumer,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.DocGenerator,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.DoubleDocGenerator,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.PropertyTypes,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.SchemaExample,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.SingleDocGenerator,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.SnapWithAccount,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.Suggest,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.TwoInputs,
    com.snaplogic.snaps.TwoInputsTwoOutputs
    </snap.classes>)

step 3: compiled and re created the demo snap pack.zip file using given command (mvn clean install -D skipTests=true)

step 4: deleted the existing demo snap pack in the manager section and uploaded the newly created demo snap pack.

After following all the steps, only snap logic given demo snaps are working but not my snap.

When i am executing DoubleDocGenerator snap, i am getting following error.

Failure: Cannot find class com.snaplogic.snaps.DoubleDocGenerator in snap pack demosnappack-snap-1-0001.zip, Reason: com.snaplogic.snaps.DoubleDocGenerator, Resolution: Please file a defect against the snap.

please suggest me, if you have any clues.

I think you’ll need to bump the version on your snap pack for each build.

mvn clean install -Dsl_build=0002

The JCC (thing that is executing pipelines) will only read and load a snap pack once as they generally are immutable if not being developed. By increasing the version number, it should cause the JCC to load the new version.

nagrajps
New Contributor

mvn clean install -Dsl_build=0002

When i execute the above command, i am getting this exception

Results :

Tests in error:
characterCounter_WithSnapLogicAsInput_CountsOccurrences(com.snaplogic.snaps.CharacterCounterTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
currencyConversion_WithExchangeRatesDataSupplier_ConvertsCorrectly(com.snaplogic.snaps.CurrencyConverterTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
currencyConverstion_WithFieldMockedDirectly_ConvertsCorrectly(com.snaplogic.snaps.CurrencyConverterTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
currencyConversion_WithCustomInjector_ConvertsCorrectly(com.snaplogic.snaps.CurrencyConverterTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
currencyConversion_WithExchangeRatesFromDataFiles_ConvertsCorrectly(com.snaplogic.snaps.CurrencyConverterTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
docConsumer_WithManualTestSetup_UpdatesCounterCorrectly(com.snaplogic.snaps.DocConsumerTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
docGenerator_WithExpectedOutputPath_OutputsDocumentsCorrectly(com.snaplogic.snaps.DocGeneratorTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
docGenerator_WithProperties_OutputsCorrectNumberOfDocuments(com.snaplogic.snaps.DocGeneratorTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
docGenerator_WithPropertyOverrides_OutputsCorrectNumDocuments(com.snaplogic.snaps.DocGeneratorTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
docGenerator_WithExpectedErrorPath_OutputsErrorDocumentCorrectly(com.snaplogic.snaps.DocGeneratorTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
propertyTypes_WithFieldsCompositesAndTables_OutputsEvaluatedValuesDocument(com.snaplogic.snaps.PropertyTypesTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
schemaExample_WithValidData_OutputsDocument(com.snaplogic.snaps.SchemaExampleTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
schemaExample_WithInvalidData_OutputsErrorDocumentOnly(com.snaplogic.snaps.SchemaExampleTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
singleDocGenerator_WithOutputView_OutputsCorrectNumDocuments(com.snaplogic.snaps.SingleDocGeneratorTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
snapWithAccount_WithAccountProperties_OutputsCorrectToken(com.snaplogic.snaps.SnapWithAccountTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
suggest_WithSuggestProperty_WritesResultsToSpecialOutputView(com.snaplogic.snaps.SuggestTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
suggest_WithTestSetupAndSuggest_ReturnsCorrectValue(com.snaplogic.snaps.SuggestTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2
twoInputsTwoOutputs_WithParentsAndChildren_GroupsByGender(com.snaplogic.snaps.TwoInputsTwoOutputsTest): Unable to get schema: com-snaplogic-snap-template_2

Tests run: 18, Failures: 0, Errors: 18, Skipped: 0

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 37.273 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2018-11-07T21:29:37+04:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 71M/647M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test (default-test) on project demosnappack: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to c:\opt\snaplogic-dev\demosnappack\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[ERROR] → [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

Looks like there is a bug in the test code. Does it work when you skip the unit tests?

mvn clean install -Dsl_build=0002 -DskipTests