cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add textarea type input to a custom snap?

j_angelevski
Contributor III

Hi,

I am building a custom snap where some of the fields need to be a ‘textarea’ type. I’ve been searching through the documentation but didn’t find anything related to this.

Is there a way to make the field a text area ?
I am looking for something like the private/public keys in the account of a PGP Encrypt snap where the inputs are text area types.

On the image below, the input types are different from the ‘Key pasphrase’ which is of an ‘input’ type but the private and public keys are of ‘text area’ type.

@ptaylor Any suggestions please ?

13 REPLIES 13

j_angelevski
Contributor III

@ptaylor

I am using version 4.32 GA. I have also tried restarting the node but it doesn’t work as well. It works if I switch the field to expression property and remove the .uiRowCount(int).

As for the env, what exactly do you mean by this ? Are you referring to the organization or to the env type ? The env is on a production env. ( same version 4.32 GA ).

I suspect there is a problem with how you’re building your snap pack and perhaps you’re including some outdated version of the SDK in the snap pack itself.
Please email me your pom.xml: ptaylor@snaplogic.com

BTW, I can’t reproduce this issue. I have a string property that’s not an expression with uiRowCount(5) and it works just fine.

Can you upload your GPGAAccount.java here?