cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to add textarea type input to a custom snap?

j_angelevski
Contributor III

Hi,

I am building a custom snap where some of the fields need to be a โ€˜textareaโ€™ type. Iโ€™ve been searching through the documentation but didnโ€™t find anything related to this.

Is there a way to make the field a text area ?
I am looking for something like the private/public keys in the account of a PGP Encrypt snap where the inputs are text area types.

On the image below, the input types are different from the โ€˜Key pasphraseโ€™ which is of an โ€˜inputโ€™ type but the private and public keys are of โ€˜text areaโ€™ type.

@ptaylor Any suggestions please ?

13 REPLIES 13

j_angelevski
Contributor III

@ptaylor

I am using version 4.32 GA. I have also tried restarting the node but it doesnโ€™t work as well. It works if I switch the field to expression property and remove the .uiRowCount(int).

As for the env, what exactly do you mean by this ? Are you referring to the organization or to the env type ? The env is on a production env. ( same version 4.32 GA ).

I suspect there is a problem with how youโ€™re building your snap pack and perhaps youโ€™re including some outdated version of the SDK in the snap pack itself.
Please email me your pom.xml: ptaylor@snaplogic.com

BTW, I canโ€™t reproduce this issue. I have a string property thatโ€™s not an expression with uiRowCount(5) and it works just fine.

Can you upload your GPGAAccount.java here?