cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load account definition

maheswara
New Contributor II

Hi Team, 

I developing custom snap. I am using account type is custom. so now i am written my logic and deployed to snapLogic now i am getting error like below.

"Unable to load account definition, Reason: Account named "snap" does not exist, Resolution: Update the account for this snap".

maheswara_0-1720416269757.png

Please help in this if anyone knows the solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8

svatada
Former Employee

@maheswara  Please check if you have defined the absolute path of the account classes in pom.xml.svatada_2-1720499659650.png

Additionally, in the Snap class, check if the account has been added using the @Accounts annotation, as shown below.svatada_3-1720499730576.png

maheswara
New Contributor II

Hi @svatada

Yes I am doing same thing but facing issue. and one more thing is even if I modified the code and deploying new code. The code is change but the output is showing only previous output. I am not able to find the issue. is it issue with snaplex? Because different snaplexes showing different error based on previous output errors.

Could you please help me on this ? 

@maheswara Regarding this issue "one more thing is even if I modified the code and deploying new code. The code is change but the output is showing only previous output", while doing  mvn clean install, add an extra parameter called -Dsl_build=<UniqueName>. You should give different build name every time you build.

mvn clean install -Dsl_build=<UniqueName>