Getting Started
This category is to help our new users learn how to use the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to download Zoom recordings using SnapLogic

We tried to access Zoom recordings based on User and we got response JSON. In the response, we have "download_url". When we try to download using Rest Get Snap, we got below error:"error": "Illegal character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 0)): only regular white ...

Child pipeline parameters

   child pipeline:   Hi have a parent and a child pipelineMy parent has src table with details of tablename,schemaname, operation type a mapper and a pipelines execute.My child pipeline has insert into redshift (execute) and a update (redshift execut...

IMG_20240707_143012.jpg IMG_20240707_143032.jpg IMG_20240707_143045.jpg IMG_20240707_143101.jpg
Salomia by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultra tasks in Trial account

Hello! I have created an Ultra task on my trial account but when I call it doesn't give back a response and goes into timeout. I have tried calling it from a pipeline and postman.Are there any limitations for the trial account or am I missing somethi...

Free Trial

Don’t have a free trial account yet? Sign up here.

Once you receive your login credentials, log into the SnapLogic platform at: https://elastic.snaplogic.com

‘How To’ Training Videos
These short videos provide an introduction to the platform and walk you through how to use a Pattern or pre-built integration pipelines.
  • Introduction to the Intelligent Integration Platform Designer
  • Introduction to creating and managing a Pipeline