Integreat Tour 2023
Discuss Integreat Tour 2023
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the SnapLogic Integreat Tour 2023!

Prompting the Future with Generative Integration

This year, SnapLogic is bringing the Integreat Tour to San Francisco and London.

What is Integreat Tour?

The can’t-miss conference event of the year, Integreat 2023 is a day of exploration into the rise of Generative AI, and how SnapLogic and our customers are seizing it for data and application integration and business process automation.

Why should you attend?

Learn the innovative ways industry frontrunners are using Generative Integration to shrink their IT backlog, and get a glimpse into the future of SnapLogic’s product roadmap, including managed self-service powered by Generative AI.

Who will be there?

Join fellow IT executives, data leaders and practitioners from a broad range of industries, SnapLogic customers, partners and other experts, to learn, share and network. Data professionals of all skill levels are encouraged to attend.

Find out all the details on our website.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Create a triggered task using snaplogic pipeline

Hi all,I have a requirement with me that I need to create a triggered task automatically with the pipeline parameters of the existing scheduled tasks using the snaplogic create snap.Is it possible to do that? If yes, please let me know how can i figu...

AI Pipeline from Integreat 2023

HiDoes anyone have the pipeline from the London Integreat 2023 afternoon session technical demo: “Automating Business Proceses using Generative AI”.The one where there was a HTTP request made to the Bedrock API in AWSThanksClinton 

Did you miss Integreat 2023?

Did you not get to attend Integreat 2023? Keep an eye on our On-Demand Webinars list as we make some of the content available. Want to keep informed as to when and where Integreat 2024 will be? Sign up on either the Integreat San Francisco or Integre...

dmiller by Admin
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next up, London!

Integreat London is November 2, 2023 at CodeNode — the UK’s hub for all things tech. Located in the heart of London and perfectly situated in between Moorgate Station and Liverpool Street Station, the vision of CodeNode is to nurture relationships, s...

dmiller by Admin
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Integreat San Francisco is Tomorrow!

The SnapLogic team is buzzing with excitement for Integreat San Francisco! Will you be there? What interests you most: the workshop?listening to customer and partner presentations?SnapLogic's Generative Integration story?keynote speakers? Be sure to ...

dmiller by Admin
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Register for the 2023 SnapLogic Integreat Tour

We can’t wait to share all the exciting new ways that SnapLogic and our customers are approaching enterprise integration and automation. This year, there’s something for everyone, from tactical workshops to strategic discussions, and everything in be...

Integreat Tour 2023 London event banner.jpg Integreat Tour 2023 San Francisco event banner.jpg IntegreatTour-2023-Community-blog-img.png
dmiller by Admin
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Integration Nation's Inaugural Contest!

To coincide with Integreat San Francisco, we are kicking of a contest in the Integration Nation. We want to see what you've come up with using SnapGPT. Whether you are using it in your dev environment, SnapLabs, or in the trial, this is your chance t...

node-avatar-Contest.png
dmiller by Admin
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos