Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure Service Bus Integration

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Created by @elesh.mistry

The video that was here is no longer available.

Pipelines demonstrated in this video:

Diane Miller
Community Manager
17 REPLIES 17

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

I’ve let your Technical Account Manager know. He will submit an enhancement request for you.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

udaytylertech
New Contributor

@dmiller @elesh.mistry

I implemented a pipeline as explained above and one of the pipeline steps is “Generate Token” and it’s a JavaScript Snap. The script internally using load(“sldb:///shared/hmac-sha256.js”); load(“sldb:///shared/enc-base64-min.js”) to load dependencies from project’s SLDB.

I downloaded same from internet and added the load scripts to my projects SLDB. I opened the scripts and it’s again internally again using some other dependency scripts. I downloaded them as well and added to the projects SLDB.

Finally, I am getting the following error.
Cannot read property “HmacSHA256” from undefined in sldb:/hmac-sha256.js at line number 16, Resolution: Please fix the script file error at line: 16 column: -1

I understand, hmac-sha256.js is unable to read property HmacSHA256, because it’s not initialized by the time. But, I don’t know how to fix the error. I think it will be helpful if @elesh.mistry can provide all dependency JavaScript files that he added to his projects SLDC for the “Generate Token” JavaScript Snap. Any help on this matter is much appreciated.

Also, is there any other way that I can load dependency JavaScript script files to my JavaScript Snap?

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Can you clarify when you uploaded the .js file to?

The script is looking for it in the org’s shared directory, so if you downloaded it to your project, this path would need to be updated to point to that location.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

I have uploaded the script files to my project`s directory. Accordingly, I have made changes to load path in the JavaScript snap. It’s not the file location issue. The JavaScript snap was able to find the dependencies, which are hmac-sha256.js, enc-base64-min.js. But, when reading hmac-sha256.js file, I am getting the below error at line 16.

Cannot read property “HmacSHA256” from undefined in sldb:/hmac-sha256.js at line number 16, Resolution: Please fix the script file error at line: 16 column: -1

I am not sure, how hmac-sha256.js will initialize HmacSHA256 property. Am I missing something here?

Currently, I can be able to upload only two files as new user to SnapLogic per discussion. enc-base64.txt (3.7 KB) hmac-sha256.txt (453 Bytes) Please find hmac-sha256.js, enc-base64-min.js files.

@elesh.mistry Can I get load files (“hmac-sha256.js”, “enc-base64-min.js”) that were being used as part of SAS Key Generation script?