cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snap for JDBC that runs stored procedure and returns status and results...like SQL execute snap

jcornelius
New Contributor III

I need a snap like the SQL execute snap that returns both the results and the status but is for JDBC stored procedure…does one exist

16 REPLIES 16

nickshore
New Contributor II

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. I did actually to get it to execute a stored procedure via the Oracle Execute Snap with the following syntax.

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 14.57.24

Thanks

Nick

sanjaynayak
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Any info how to call Sybase store procedure.

Hi @sanjaynayak

Please see other comments about restrictions invoking stored procedures using the Generic JDBC Execute snap. What kinds of stored procedures do you want to invoke? We don’t have a Sybase snap pack, but think SAP bought them 2010-ish. We do have an SAP HANA snap pack, but am really less familiar with it, but could find out more information.

sanjaynayak
New Contributor III

It’s sybase store procedure

@sanjaynayak

I know you had mentioned Sybase, and the reference to SAP HANA clearly indicates that I have less experience with this DB, and not helpful to you. I’ve actually tagged another developer who has done some recent work with stored procedures across all of our snaps. So, you may hear some more from him.

Using a Sybase JDBC driver, we should be able to invoke a stored procedure, but again, there are some constraints using this snap. I can do a little more research, and maybe other dev will be able to say a bit more too.