User Activity

My scenario is I need to create some subfolders on HDFS, then zip all of them, and after that, I want to clean these subfolders to release space so next time I will have a “clean” environment before I create any files/folders. However, the [File Dele...
Is there anyway to get support besides the support@snaplogic.com email? I forget the password of my snaplogic account, tried to re-set it but did not get any email after 30 mins. I also tried to send email to support@snaplogic.com last Friday, but ha...
Hello All, I create a pipeline to create a target table based on source table, the steps in the pipeline are: 1.DROP the target table if exists → 2.Create the table if not exists -->3. Modify some column length in the target table → 4.Read data from ...
Here is the scenario: I want to apply default value to a table, and the column(s) which need to apply default value might be changed. What I am doing is to: Create a parameter csv file with the same column names as the source table.Join the source ta...
Kudos from