User Activity

I have a pipeline that needs to run on the first Tuesday of every month. Looking at the details indicates that the scheduled task should execute as expected, see below… However, the task never executed. Any insight as to why this task did not execut...
Hi, Please forgive my ignorance in this subject matter, but I have created a few basic APIs in the APIM from existing pipelines. When I try to call them using a groundplex secure URL in a REST GET snap, the only way I can get a successful call is to ...
Hi, This is a very novice question, but I am having trouble with a post request snap. This is just to authenticate with the RingCentral platform to receive a token for API consumption. I am able to successfully retrieve an access token when calling t...
Hi All, I am still new to SnapLogic and the YAML specification, so I apologize if this question is a little ignorant, or if I have not provided enough detail initially below. I have noticed that after I publish an API with a YAML specification. The o...
Good Morning, I am attempting to to publish a simple test API that is built from a triggered task. When I go to publish version 1.0 in API Manager I get the following message, “Invalid Content. Upload a valid Swagger specification.”. There is a built...