User Activity

When using the Email Sender snap received the below Error: Failure: Failed to send email message, Reason: Failed to send email message: 534-5.7.9 Application-specific password required. Learn more at 534 5.7.9 Sign in with App Passwords - Google Acco...
Can i compress a file using a command just like below in Snaplogic ? a "“+ @[User::ExcelOutboxFileName]+ “.zip" -p@m3xP@sSw0rD "”+ @[User::OutboxFileFullPath]+”"" the above command is to compress the file (7-Zip compressor) and add a password top it ...
Can we read a compressed password protected file and extract ? Vice versa can we read a file compress it and make it password protected?
Hi, Is there any option where we can execute 2 dependent pipelines One after the Other. E.g : Pipeline X1 executes a series of Snaps.Execute Pipeline X2 only if X1 is Succesfull. Also, Can i set up both X1 and X2 in the same pipeline ?
Hi, i have a json error as below “error”: “Pipeline did not complete successfully”, “stacktrace”: “com.snaplogic.snap.api.SnapDataException: Pipeline did not complete successfully\n\tat com.snaplogic.snaps.flow.PipeExec$PipeCompletionHandler.run(Pipe...