User Activity

HiI need to delete certain mrf_version from the existing table, but it validate, but when I execute the pipeline, it didn't work well. What is wrong with my pipeline?Thank you  
Hi,I'd like to use the value of column name VERSION + today's date as object keyHow can i use the value of column name VERSION?If I use '$VERSION' as object key, it gives me 'VERSION_today's date.csv' as file name.Thank you 
Hi,I'm trying to add today's date in the file name when I load CSV file on S3 bucket.I know there is Date.now() , but this gives date with local tiem.What's the best way to add local DATE only (today's local date) (NOT THE TIME)?Thank you  
Hi, I’m trying to build a pipeline to execute 2 different pipelines depend on their conditions. There is Conditional snap, but that only allows to executed within the same pipeline. Do you know how I can do this? Thank you
Hi, I’m trying to put 2 parameters in Where Clause in Oracle Select with “and” Below is my pipeline parameters. I put some values between ’ ’ (I don’t have to put it) Below is my pipeline and Mapper settings Below is my Oracle Select settings I cr...
Kudos from