cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparing pipelines across projects

omair
Contributor

We are developing a number of pipelines to be published within a Pattern project, to be used by our clients to drive their integrations. We have a “reference implementation” project space with a project per product version.

In our SnapLogic organization we have a project space for each client. Additionally we have a development project space for developing pipelines. To promote our pipelines we are thinking of copying the pipeline from the development project space to the appropriate pattern project within the reference implementation project space.

We would like to be able to use the compare pipeline feature to compare the development version of a pipeline with the current reference implementation. However, it looks like the compare pipeline feature is unable to compare pipelines across different project spaces. How can we do this?

9 REPLIES 9

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

This functionality has been requested by another customer recently. I’ll add you to the requestor list.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

del
Contributor III

Please add me too. Ty.

Done.

I’ve done the same for all feature enhancements that have come in through the community.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

Can you please add me also? It would be a nice feature.

Steve