cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to call the parameters already in the existing pipeline and their values in the rest get snap url

Pretty
New Contributor III

I have called the Client name parameter in the existing pipeline ,That you can see the snap shoot
snp

Currently, the main agenda is

As I call the URL in the rest get snap I receive the username and in the same way I must receive the client name in the result set of that URL.

Here is the URL
URL_snip

When we pass the Client parameter in the URL, the name of the client should be added to the JSON result set, as shown below in screenshot like User id

Could you please help me to find the client name of a particular user ID I have

11 REPLIES 11

bojanvelevski
Valued Contributor

You can split your current pipeline just before the rest get call and add the second part as a child pipeline, and instead of passing the client as an incoming field, pass it like a parameter. Add the parameter in the child pipeline just so you can check the capture checkbox. Than at the end youโ€™ll receive the clients in the child pipelines.

But be ware, if youโ€™re passing high number of emails, than youโ€™ll have many child executions, and you cannot use the โ€˜reuseโ€™ option.

Pretty
New Contributor III

@bojanvelevski

I am calling all the Scheduled jobs via the rest get snap URL to capture all the details of pipelineโ€ฆ

Now we have already added the client name parameter to the parent pipeline and to the child pipeline, so how can we add it to the API?

Pretty
New Contributor III

Here I donโ€™t have any other snap to spilt
just I am calling the URL in rest get
This URL will give the details of scheduled Job
here I need to add the client name parameter for particular user id

Pretty
New Contributor III

this is result set of my url, which I am passing in rest get

restult