What were the underlying reasons or business implications for the need to automate business processes? Describe the business and technical challenges the company had.
- Provide Enhanced Customer Experience. Delight the Customer (Dermatologist) with fast Fulfillment of Digital Goods and Services (Cycle Units).
- Provide near real-time KPI’s and metrics to Physicians and our C-Suite executives.
- Set a foundation for building a predictive analytics model around Customer Behavior using Advanced Analytics.
- Automate Identification of Data anomalies within Enterprise Applications.
- Setting up foundation stone for an Improved Revenue Recognition.
- Minimize data entry and duplicate keystrokes in the ecosystem of transactional systems.
- Data governance.
- Automated Association between Product once fulfilled and Customer.
- Automated replenishment of digital goods and services.
- Master Data governance. Synchronization of Customer and Address Data between our ERP and CRM applications.
- Perform ETL for Data warehousing application.
Describe how you implemented your automations and processes. Include details such as what SnapLogic features and Snaps were used to build out the automations and processes.
- Leverage on built-in SNAPs for NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Took advantage of Triggered Pipelines.
- Setup proactive notifications within SnapLogic platform for any Execution failures and troubleshooting.
- Use metadata pipelines for monitoring traffic jams in pipeline execution.
- Leverage on Auto-upgrade capabilities and Management Dashboards provided by SnapLogic.
- Followed a disciplined IT Change Management procedure, including Regression
- Testing, User Acceptance and approvals as applicable.
- Maintain thorough documentation of enterprise architecture, functional requirements and field mappings.
- Closely managed cross-functional teams across Endpoint Applications, Business Stakeholders and Integration Developer.
What were the business results after executing the strategy? Include any measurable metrics (ie. productivity improvement, speed improvement, % reduced manual inefficiencies, etc.)
- Initial focus was on Data Quality for six months to one year.
- After that it shifted to improving pipeline performance.
- Metadata pipeline in SnapLogic sends out alerts to Administrators for slow running pipelines
- Current focus is tightening security standards and scaling up for volume and velocity.
- Reports in NetSuite proactively send out alerts, where a functional component does not meet its SLA due to an Integration execution failure or delays.
Who was and how were they involved in building out the solution? (Please include the # of FTEs, any partners or SnapLogic professional services who were involved on the implementation)
- FTE (~30%)
- Consultant Developer (~ 60%)
- Snaplogic Support via Zendesk (~ 10%)
As the cloud focused architecture continues to grow in our go-to-market function, SnapLogic is the supporting pillar for much of the planned growth at Pulse Biosciences. With that, The SnapLogic footprint is expected to grow and assist with our enterprise automation.