Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SnapLogic at BoxWorks on August 28th in San Francisco

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

From @rjlink:

Hi everyone! SnapLogic is going to be speaking at BoxWorks on August 28th in San Francisco about how SnapLogic and Box can be used together to help enterprises automate the delivery of information from enterprise applications such as Workday, Salesforce and ServiceNow as well as legacy on-premises solutions like SAP and Oracle to Box. This helps Box users get the visibility they need into data from enterprise applications and removes their reliance on overstretched IT teams to create and upload files on demand.

We would love to hear about any interesting use cases from across the SnapLogic Community involving SnapLogic and Box to reference during our presentation. Let us know!

Diane Miller
Community Manager
6 REPLIES 6

christwr
Contributor III

We have and use the BOX Snap Pack quite a bit, with the built-in BOX Account and BOX Snaps for certain common operations. I would love to be able to use other BOX APIs that donโ€™t necessarily have pre-built snaps, and still somehow use my same BOX Account from within SnapLogic.

christwr
Contributor III

Hi Diane - A colleague of mine is attending BoxWorks next week, but could not find anything related to SnapLogic in the agenda builder. What are the session details?

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Hi Chris,

Iโ€™m checking with the team. Iโ€™ll let you know.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

Still waiting for details, but looking at the BoxWorks schedule, that only shows the 29th and 30th.
We appear to be there on the 28th.

Diane Miller
Community Manager