The SnapLogic Enterprise Automation Awards is created to honor and recognize SnapLogic customers and partners who have transformed their organizations, customers, and communities through SnapLogic products and solutions. The SnapLogic Enterprise Automation Awards are all about shining the spotlight on leaders and pioneers who have gone above and beyond to transform and automate their enterprises.
Winners will be announced at the SnapLogic Enterprise Automation Summit 2022, recognized across SnapLogic social media channels, and receive a personalized trophy.
This year’s award categories are:
The Enterprise Automation Award
This award recognizes the customer that has propelled the business with automated business and systems processes across the enterprise. Nominate Here.
The Application Innovation Award
This award recognizes the customer that has innovated the business or disrupted the industry through application integrations. Nominate Here.
The Data Innovation Award
This award recognizes the customer that has innovated the business or disrupted the industry by using data. Nominate Here.
The Business Impact Award
This award recognizes the customer that made a big impact on its business and achieved exceptional business results and ROI using SnapLogic. Nominate Here.
The Partner Innovation Award
This award recognizes the partner that has helped their customer embark on their journey to transform their business. Nominate Here.
Submitting and Voting
- Please fill out the nomination form on SnapLogic Community. If you have any issues please contact email@example.com.
- On September 21, 2022 at 9:00 am PT, nominations open. All nominations must be submitted on the SnapLogic Community by November 15, 2022 at 11:59 pm PT to be eligible. You can edit your submission as much as needed up until the submission deadline.
- UPDATED On November 17, 2022, at 12:00 pm PT, you will be able to view all other entries to verify your submission was entered.
- NEW On November 20, 2022, at 5:00 pm PT, online voting opens. To vote, you must log into the SnapLogic Community.
- Online voting closes on November 30, 2022 at 5:00 pm PT, so get your colleagues and business partners to vote before then.
- Selection of winners will be a two-step process with a 50%/50% voting weight:
- Initial peer and SnapLogic employee voting on SnapLogic Community to determine top submissions
- Finalists and winners are chosen by a judging panel that will evaluate the story, the results submitted, and evidence to back up the submission.
- Winners will be announced during the Integreat Tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Only nominations from current SnapLogic customer and partner with a live solution will be accepted
- Only nominations in the English language will be accepted
- Nominations must be submitted on the SnapLogic Community. Your SnapLogic Account Team or partner team can provide assistance if needed
- Please embed all graphics/visuals into the nomination form, so the desired placement is clear
- You may submit for multiple categories. One submission per category, per company
- SnapLogic reserves the right to change or cancel an award category at any time and make other adjustments as needed to accommodate particular circumstances
- All submitted entries will be publicly displayed on the SnapLogic Community and at the SnapLogic Enterprise Automation Summit. Submitting an award entry gives SnapLogic permission and approval to leverage content for Marketing and Public Relations purposes in presentations, on social media, and the SnapLogic website. Winners will be included in a press release and on social channels
- SnapLogic reserves the right to change the rules & terms at any time. SnapLogic makes no representations or warranties regarding the contest or its rules and disclaims all implied warranties. SnapLogic undertakes no obligations of its performance or processing of entries other than as specifically stated herein and contestants must comply with all the stated conditions
- Your participation in this 2022 SnapLogic Enterprise Automation Awards shall be deemed as consent to use your name and logo and described above, notwithstanding any related terms in any agreements that you have with SnapLogic