cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the Tasks: Triggered, Scheduled, Ultra category

robin
Former Employee

Tasks are a way to execute your pipelines using a fixed schedule or by accessing a URL. Submit questions or comments here related to Scheduled, Triggered, or Ultra Task Pipelines.

6 REPLIES 6

SandeepVemula
Contributor

@robin, For a triggered task, How many calls it can handle at the same time. Will it do parallel processing? If so Why Ultra Task is there if Parallel processing is present in Triggered task. Or is there any limit in Triggered task that it can process only n records(n must be finite here) if Ultra it can process infinite. Please clarify on this.

tgarcia
New Contributor II

I have a question regarding the “Do not start a new execution if one is already active” option on a triggered task.
In my use case, I upload data files to Box, which then kicks off a triggered task in SnapLogic that processes the data on Box. When multiple files are uploaded at once, the task is called for each file that was uploaded, which is redundant. I was hoping to use the do not start a new execution feature to prevent this issue, but it does not seem to be working.

Here is what I see in the dashboard. Is this unexpected behavior, or am I misunderstanding the purpose of this feature?