Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get Bearer token via OAuth1 in SnapLogic

Hi all, currently, we are trying to build a pipeline that communicate with another API through REST. For authentication, we need to get the Bearer token through calling POST request to: {endpoint}/token, using Authorization OAuth1.0. On postman, the ...

nluu by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is snapshoting supported in AutoSync?

Customer has inquired about a use-case that requires the ability to snapshot the columns in the target and see if the delta loads ensure the newly added columns in the target also get updated in the subsequent executions. Is this currently supported ...

Salesforce SOAP Merge

Hi, I am using SOAP snap to connect to Salesforce. I am able to get a session id back. Using the session id, I want to perform a Salesforce SOAP API Merge() call. I am able to generate a merge envelope and using a mapper I feed in a master record and...

lzapart by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

JSON Formatting and Merging

Hello All, I have encountered a scenario where we need to map all the element with key, “tree”, to a single array of the same name. I have provided an example below Input: [{ “tree”: { “name”: “DB1” “type”: “database” “children”: [{ “name”: “SCHA” “t...

Pipelines integration/linnking

Hi All , I have a requirement to link different pipelines under a project which appears like below. please let me know the possibilities. structure –>Projects ---->Shared ----->Folder1 ------>Folder2 ------>Folder3 I am trying to link the last pipeli...

Varun by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos