Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turning Embedded JSON into Data

Hi…I have a REST get that returns the following as part of it’s payload: Not sure what the right approach is, but I ultimately want to take that JSON that comes back as text in that $ field and turn it into documents. Not sure if I should be lookin...

pcoleman by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need to create a text file

Hi We need to create a text file to send to a third party, but snaplogic does not appear to have the ability to create a text file I’ve had look at online, and only found 1 post that said to export it into a txt file you need to use a csv formatter T...

RoyB by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Looking for a Call notification solution

Hi SnapLogic Experts, SnapLogic currently allows us to set up email notifications for task failures. However, during off-work hours, we are missing email notifications for critical job failures. To address the issue, we’d like to implement a solution...

spinaka by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parsing large files

Hey all, I am trying to tread a File (260+Mb) and parse it and and then insert the data to a Table. And when i m using SQL Bulk load The csv parser always seems to be stuckt at output 4100 docs and when i m using normal insert table snap , this ent...

ash42 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

CSV parser Snap is not detecting duplicate fields

Sample CSV file: “id”, “Stage”, “Stage”,“Type” “1”,“close”,“config”, “test” “1”,“open”,“plan”, “test” We have duplicate columns name and different values… But CSV parser snap throws only one field. How can i read both duplicate fields?

mayur by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Child and Parent pipeline having count issue

When I am executing the parent pipeline the child pipeline has a different count and in the parent, the pipeline has a different count. child pipeline execution : parent pipeline execution (pipeline execute snap) The child and parent pipeline don’...

Rahul by New Contributor III
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos