Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Routing Error Views

I have a pipeline that has a couple of Salesforce upsert snaps followed by Salesforce Poller ones. Each of these Salesforce Poller snaps route error data to error view which calls an error pipeline. When trying to test the error pipeline using a JSON...

NAl by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The number of parameter values set or registered does not match the number of parameters., Reason: Script failed with the following error: The number of parameter values set or registered does not match the number of parameters

When I try to call a SP in DB2 using script snap with python language which has total 7 parameters out of it 5 are input and 2 are output parameters. I am getting below error even though I am registering 2 output parameters. Error message: The number...

Cogenics by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zip Snap file structure

I have a pipeline which reads data from an S3 location and writes to an SMB location with no transformations. The pipeline involves 2 main snaps, S3 reader connected to Zip write snap. The Zip write snap recreates the whole structure of the S3 locati...

String to Object

Hi All, KIndly help to get below output "entity": [ { "tenantId": "tv", "type": "rdm/lookupTypes/FAMILY_TYPE", "code": "Delivery Assurance", "enabled": true, "parents": [ "rdm/lookupTypes/FAMILY...

KTsnap by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos