Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AWS Signature for REST Get & Post

Hello, Is there a way to call an AWS API using the SnapLogic REST Get or Post snaps? There’s no option to create an AWS Signature account for REST: Hopefully I’m just missing something. I did all my testing using Postman and now I’m blocked in Snap...

Ish by New Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Convert this to a snap? How?

I’m trying to use an API to post data to an application. There is no account. Instead I have a specific account. The curl API looks like this: curl https://communicate.modolabs.net/api/v1/directories/revisions --header “Authorization: Token myToken”...

Rest post zip file issue

Hi Team, we are posting a zip file to the target location with restpost snap(invoking the webservice provided by target team), but below information is adding to the file and the zip file not able to open by the team. Target team receiving the data l...

kkishore by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Implement Update in Diff Snap

Hi, Using diff I am able to insert new records in the table, but for an update, it is not working either it will update all the records with the latest record or insert the new record without checking. please help me to find the exact error. Mentione...

rpathak by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need to join the input array of objects to string

Hi The json input I get to the pipeline is array of objects. I need iterate each object data and join as a string. Also I need to append some html code in between. Ex: input json “chathist”: [{ “created_by”: “test”, “created_date”: 1626244986151, “in...

arunnp by New Contributor II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos