Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Date Validation using Expression Library

Hi, I’m developing a pipeline that uses date input parameters. I was looking to use an expression library to validate the date format by matching a regex pattern. For example, /^([1-9]|0[1-9]|1[012])/(0[1-9]|[12][0-9]|3[01])/(19\d\d|20\d\d)$/.test(“...

Fischerd by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

JSON Formating

Hi I have a set of data from ServiceNow that use a different header for each record and I would like to flatten this data to a single level. But I am not sure how as each header is different. See the example below; { "RITMNumber": "RITM3993", "numb...

peter by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controlling Auto Commit

I have a pipeline with a jdbc execute with a select sql from source (postgres), Oracle Delete of target table, Oracle insert of target table. I turn auto commit off in the target oracle account. But for some reason after the Oracle Delete snap Sna...

Mark by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Semantic URL Example

Hi, I would like to know how to correctly pass data via Semantic URL (as a Triggered Task via URL)? Here is what I did: Edit Pipeline Properties: I created an exampleId variable, if I wanted to pass a value of 1 to the exampleId variable: https://el...

jsgeronimo by New Contributor II
  • 18 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Create Key Value Pair instead of List/Array

Expression for Conversation.Text = $[‘$ConversationPost.Text’].toString().split(“|”).map((elem, index) => [elem]) Mapper Output: The desired output is: “ConversationPost” : { “Text”: “comment #2 US142”, “Text”: “comment #1 US142”, “Artifact” : “/h...

Migration to Snaplogic queries

Hi Team, We are migrating number of interfaces from WebMethods, SAP/PI and Cast Iron to Snaplogic. Below few points that’s needs your attention. a. Can we use some automated techniques in snaplogic that can read all connection details from existing s...