Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What do you use the global shared folder for?

Hello, We are relatively new and trying to figure out our approach for structuring project spaces and projects. One question that came up is what to do with the global shared folder. Is it generally acceptable to put generic pipelines, accounts, sc...

wcl3y2 by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Table name in SQL select snap

Hi, I have few tables on SQL server like abc_2020 abc_2019 abc_2018 I want to query the the table that has suffix as current year. I have specified the value in the settings > table name-- ‘abc_’+ Date.now().getFullYear() it’s throwing error. Failure...

How to check condition and route

Hi, I want to check the value of Description in each item in the below JSON and route seperately if all are same and seperately if they’re different. How can I do this? [ { “SEGMENT1”: “104155”, “DESCRIPTION”: “EUR”, “UNIQUE_ID”: “224”, “ITEM_NUMBER...

Darshita by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

snap.out.totalCount variable

Hi, I’m trying to use two counters snap.in.totalCount, snap.out.totalCount to compare the total record count before the snap parsed and after parsed like to catch if the count is differ.The above variable gives running counter document like 1,2,3… bu...

Ravi by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dynamic table structure

I used following snaps to extract data from SQL server and load it data into Oracle database.The requirement is that the no. of columns in the source table keep changes, what settings to be done in mapper snap to handle the dynamic column no. change?...