Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't we hold the Schedule

Hi All, we are scheduled one pipeline, In between, we are getting an error in the pipeline it’s like Input parameter values are mismatching. In this time can’t hold the schedule and again restart the schedule. How to achieve this. Anyone have an idea...

Kullay by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Continue pipeline with output being 0 document

Hi everyone, I am wondering how to pursue a pipeline that has no output document. Let me explain : At the beginning of the pipeline I am using some mappers and snaps to check existance of records. When my first snap returne document, we continue, as ...

eric_sou by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mapping Single Record or Multiple Record

Hi all, When Designing Pipelines,we are getting response using the Get method, Sometimes we will get only one record in the response we need to use the different mapping,Sometimes we will get the multiple records in the response we need to use differ...

anilv by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data Validation using Data Catalog

Hi all, I’m trying to do some data validation on each field of data in each column. I have the validation parameters for each column heading, in a row on a separate table (Azure Data Catalog). Example: Data - (table name) FirstName - (column) John Ma...

Filter snap throwing error

Iam getting below error ,please correct me. Message error as below : Failure: Could not filter document., Reason: Filter expression: Sales is undefined. Perhaps you meant: parseFloat, isNaN, snap, jsonPath, Resolution: Please check the spelling of th...

Sekhar2019 by New Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos