Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Send a error file using the Email sender

Hi All, When we are executing the main pipeline, we are getting an error and the same error we are storing in Error handling pipeline file writer. We need to send an Email notification with that error file as an attachment. Thanks, kullayappa

Kullay by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Dependency between pipelines

Hi All, I am trying to add dependency between the pipelines using pipeline execute snap and adding a join to wait for parallel pipelines to finish then starting the next. issue: problem with this solution being that the pipeline after the join keeps...

sanam by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Validation error on DB table formula

I’m getting validation errors when using parameter values in the database table. It’s treating it as if it’s a string when it’s clearly set to not read it as a string. During execution there are no errors and works fine.

tae_kim by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tail Snap and Ultra Pipelines

I’ve written a pipeline which is setup for Ultra. I’ve been advised to use non-ultra snaps, to place them in pipelines that the ultra is going to execute using the Pipeline execute. The problem is with Tail it seems. When executing in our dev enviro...

tae_kim by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Int Between the aws to Salesforce

Hi All, We are trying to Integration between AWS to Cloud Application: What are the known limitation for any Snaplogic integration between Salesforce with aws hosted custom cloud application Please guide me on this. Thanks, kullayappa

Kullay by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos